We have started a Backpack Program at Lake Placid Elementary school. We supply fresh fruits for a weekly fruit bowl, giving any children access to a healthy snack throughout the day. We also provide enough food to carry 5 children through the weekend every Friday that school is in session. The program is in supplement to the existing Backpack program at the school which serves even more children. We accept food donations, we do not assume the children to cooking facilities but we do assume they have access to a microwave. Snacks and microwavable foods are included in the bags.
Author: admin (Page 1 of 4)
We would love to welcome our Administrative Assistant(s) to their new position (shared between Jeremie and Ashley Fish). Ashley will be the point person in the AA position, while Jeremie will handle the technological aspects of the position.
- What is your vision of a Resurrection faith?
- How will a Resurrection faith inform your life and impact the world around you?
- How is the interplay of the Palms (Light) and the Passion (Shadow) reflected in your life? In our world?
- How does Light inform or influence the Shadow side?
- As we look forward to celebrating Easter, what value do you find in spending time with the story of Christ’s crucifixion?