The June/July Calendar is available with the link below:
Author: admin (Page 1 of 3)
We would love to welcome our Administrative Assistant(s) to their new position (shared between Jeremie and Ashley Fish). Ashley will be the point person in the AA position, while Jeremie will handle the technological aspects of the position.
- What is your vision of a Resurrection faith?
- How will a Resurrection faith inform your life and impact the world around you?
- How is the interplay of the Palms (Light) and the Passion (Shadow) reflected in your life? In our world?
- How does Light inform or influence the Shadow side?
- As we look forward to celebrating Easter, what value do you find in spending time with the story of Christ’s crucifixion?
With what part of the Centurion’s story can you most identify?
What, if anything, surprised you about God’s responses to the Centurion in this skit?
Name a time when you knowingly or unknowingly participated in something that was not life-giving. How do you feel about that now?
What do you know now that you did not know then?
Where do you see growth in the Centurion through the course of the skit?
How might your answers to these questions impact you life and your witness this coming week?
With what part of Pilate’s story do you most identify?
What, if anything, surprised you about God’s responses to Pilate in this skit?
Can you think of a current situation or system in which you participate which causes someone some hardship or suffering?
How might your conversation with God evolve around this issue?
What changes would you be willing to make as a result of your conversation with God?
How might your answers to these questions impact your life and witness this coming week?